Stokke® Tripp Trapp® Highchair
The chair that grows with the child.®
From 6 months to Life.
Tripp Trapp® is made from high quality European beechwood and comes varnished in a variety of rich colors.
Not only does Tripp Trapp® grow with your child, it can be adjusted to custom fit your childís body through its unique depth and height adjustable seat and foot plate. This enables comfortable and correct ergonomic seating for children of any age.
JPMA certified includes a 5 point safety harness and is suitable from 6 months with optional baby set (sold separately) to adult.
Height and depth adjustable seat and foot plate
- Grows with the child.
- Lifts the floor up to the child - gives stability and ability to move.
- Chair adapts to the childís body instead of vice versa.
- Elevates the child up to the correct height at the table.
- Child is part of dining experience.
- Promotes parent - child bonding.
- Child is sitting ergonomically correct.
- Longevity of product
- Included as part of the purchase with every Tripp Trapp is a 5 point harness, this extra measure of safety prevents your child from climbing out of the chair. The harness provides for freedom of movement to eat and play, but keeps baby securely in the chair.
Manufactured from cultivated beech
- Strong, solid and durable.
- Environmentally friendly/safety.
- Longevity of product.
No fixed tray
- Comes closer to the table.
- Develops hand/eye co-ordination.
- Easy for the child to move.
7-year warranty on wooden components
- Registration at www.stokke.com entitles the owner to a 7-year Extended Warranty.
- Good investment.
- Good value for money.
- Proof of quality.
Tripp Trapp® designer: Peter Opsvik