Primo Viaggio 4-35
Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4/35
Infant Car Seat
Our newest rear facing infant car seat for babies 4 to 35 lbs. and up to 32" tall, the Primo Viaggio 4-35 takes the Peg Perego experience in child restraint systems to a new and improved level of safety and design. Equipped with an all-new modern look and an innovative base with the
"Right Tight System" the Primo Viaggio 4-35 is the perfect infant car seat for keeping baby safe and comfortable.
- For babies 4 to 35 lbs. and up to 32" tall
- Includes base with "Right Tight System"
- SIP Side Impact Protection
- Dual Stage Cushion System
- Travel System Compatible
Safety and Design
The innovative and upscale shell design of the Primo Viaggio 4-35 optimizes baby’s safety and comfort at any growth stage. Side Impact Protection (SIP) is adjustable to six different positions with no re-threading required to protect baby’s head and shoulders at any growth stage. An energy absorbing EPS lined shell enhances protection and is perforated to guarantee maximum air circulation. Dual Stage Cushion System includes TWO cushions to properly position baby’s head and shoulders within the protected side wings.
Ease of Use
The Primo Viaggio 4-35 weighs 9.5 pounds, allowing easy portability from car to stroller. The patented handle design is short and compact, which makes it easier to move in and out of vehicle. Seat and handlebar have color coded belt paths to help in belt routing if base is not in use. The Primo Viaggio 4-35 can attach directly to all Peg Perego strollers (except the Skate and Pliko Mini), without the need for adapters.
Base with "Right Tight System"
The base for the Primo Viaggio 4-35 is equipped with the "Right Tight System" which easily and securely locks the base in place for added stability with either the LATCH strap or the vehicle seat belt. The base has color coded belt paths, which act as a guide for the vehicle seat belt routing. A modern design with a rounded-shape bottom allows for a better fit and is gentle on any vehicle upholstery. The Primo Viaggio 4-35 base includes a built-in anti-rebound bar for superior protection in the event of a collision.
Primo Viaggio 4-35 at a Glance:
- SIP: Adjustable Side Impact Protection easily adjusts to six different positions with no re-threading required, even with the infant in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit. Head panel has been developed according to EURO-NCAP test protocol.
- Dual Stage Cushion System: First stage cushion for infants 4 lbs and up offers extra support on newborn’s neck and bottom. Second stage cushion correctly supports growing baby. Both cushions help to keep baby’s head properly positioned and are made of our Fresco Jersey soft and breathable fabric.
- EPS: Energy-absorbing Expanded Poly Styrene foam, in shell and head panel protects the infant’s head and torso from impact forces.
- Fitting Straps: Built-in elastic straps hold harness out of the way when placing infant in seat.
- Large Hood: Adjustable and removable hood protects baby from the elements and sun with a UPF 50+ protection.
- Fashion Forward: The well-fitted upholstery features the best of Italian textile and tailoring tradition. Colors coordinate with Peg Perego strollers.
- Travel System Compatible: Can be used with any travel systemcompatible Peg Perego stroller, without the need for adapters.
- Base: Includes a secure base with LATCH and rounded shape bottom, which allows for a better fit in vehicle.
- "Right Tight System": Base is equipped with an innovative system which easily and securely locks the base in place for added stability with either LATCH strap or vehicle’s seat belt.
- Infinite Recline and Tri-Zone Level Indicator: Turning knob can adjust the recline in infinite position, while the indicator allows you to precisely find the proper seat angle to follow your child’s growth.
- Anti-Rebound Bar: Built-in anti-rebound bar attached to base provides superior protection in case of collision.
- NHTSA Certified: For automobile or aircraft use, with or without included base.
- Made in Italy: All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.
Side Impact Protection protect’s the child’s head, neck and spine in the event of a crash. All Peg Perego child restraints offer adjustable SIP with no re-threading required.
EPS stands for Expanded Poly Styrene, which is located in the shell and head panel of all Peg Perego child restraints. The EPS protects the head and torso of the child from impact forces.
Includes anti-rebound bar attached to base. The solid anti-rebound bar is required to be used while the seat is in rear facing position. It conveniently folds under the base when the child restraint is forward facing mode.
Includes a secure LATCH System Base for easy installation. Level indicator on LATCH System Base shows correct installation angle.
When the "No Airbag" icon is present, this indicates that the child restraint cannot be in use when a functioning airbag is present.
The G-Matic System allows for the Primo Viaggio Infant Car Seat to attach directly to the stroller chassis without adapters, making it easier to transport baby from the car, to the stroller.
Alcantara Pearl Grey:
Alcantara Pearl Grey is a Peg Perego limited collection in Alcantara , a unique and luxurious covering material. The soft vaporous tone of PEARL GREY induces a sense of calm and elegance. Using micro cut square pattern material creates nice accents on seat cushions and shoulder pads. A product in Alcantara is soft to the touch but is made to last. Peg Perego uses the Alcantara technology to guarantee maximum comfort to your child.
Aquamarine is a fashionable teal with an element of playfulness. Perfect for both genders, Aquamarine combines a soft, yet resistant techno silk jersey woven from Italian dyed yarn and charcoal linen like fabric. Teal double stitching adds a tailoring detail. Part of our Soft Fabric Collection, Aquamarine will be eye-catching wherever you are.
Classic grey gets a new twist with our Atmosphere collection. Part of our Soft Fabric Collection, Atmosphere combines two fabrics to create a sophisticated and upscale look. Darker grey techno silk jersey woven from Italian dyed yarns and a lighter grey mélange fabric pair well together with luminosity and freshness.
Cream is an inviting collection with an earthy natural look. This inspired by nature palette mixes two warm beige tones: a dusty dune mélange fabric and khaki techno silk jersey woven from Italian dyed yarn. Part of our Soft Fabric Collection, Cream offers a calming color harmony.
Fiery red is muted by true black in this radiant and elegant Soft Fabric Collection by Peg Perego. Two soft, yet resistant jersey fabrics woven from Italian dyed yarns make FLAMENCO a comfortable collection that will make heads turn.
A striking raspberry pink, Fleur adds a new element to the adage "Pretty in Pink". Stand out in a crowd with this bold look, where charcoal linen like material is teamed with berry techno silk woven from Italian dyed yarns. Pink top stitching on charcoal adds a noticeable detail. Part of our Soft Fabric Collection, Fleur is fashionable and intense.
Intense fuchsia pink and classic black combine well with each other in this brilliant collection. Playful but sophisticated, FUCSIA is part of Peg Perego Soft Fabric Collection where soft, yet resistant jersey fabrics are woven from Italian dyed yarns.
Licorice offers a deep and classic black on beautiful buttery-soft material. Durable, stain resistant and easy to clean, Licorice is the perfect blend of luxury and practicality. Part of Peg Perego’s Prima Classe Fabrics.
The blend of season less neutral grey and vivid green make MENTHA an upbeat and active lifestyle collection. Part of Peg Perego Soft Fabric Collection, MENTHA combines two soft, yet resistant jersey fabrics. Yarns are dyed and woven in Italy.
Elegant black is accented with intricate double stitching to create the chic look of Onyx. Combining a soft, yet resistant techno silk jersey fabric woven from Italian dyed yarns and traditional refined material, Onyx is a refreshing take on a stylish classic. Part of our Soft Fabric Collection.
Pois Black features the best of Italian textile tradition and culture. It is exclusively made for Peg Perego by Taiana, a historic weaving mill in the lake Como region. Black dots stand out against a yarn-dyed woven black background for a look of subtle elegance that is truly timeless. Part of Peg Perego’s Taiana Collection.
Pois Grey features the best of Italian textile tradition and culture. It is exclusively made for Peg Perego by Taiana, historic mill in the lake Como region. Woven grey dots stand out against a yarn-dyed charcoal fabric for a look of subtle elegance that is truly timeless. Part of Peg Perego’s Taiana Collection.
Our special Taiana collection is Portraits Grey, an elegant pattern of cross-stitched frames on multi-toned grey fabric. The effect is modern and sophisticated. This rich look, featuring the best of Italian textile tradition and culture, is exclusively made for Peg Perego by Taiana, a historic weaving mill in the Lake Como region.
Part of Peg Perego's Soft Fabric Collection, STONE combines two soft, yet resistant jersey fabrics. Yarns are dyed and woven in Italy. The blend of dense black and micro pattern hazy grey make STONE a contemporary and sophisticated collection to fit a modern lifestyle.
Tulip is a vibrant red offset with a neutral mélange grey fabric that creates a delicate and appealing balance. This contemporary mix is sure to turn lots of heads. Keep baby comfortable on our techno silk jersey material woven from Italian dyed yarns. Part of our Soft Fabric Collection, Tulip has an energetic look.