Slipcovered Pillow - Sweet Pea
The award-winning Boppy Feeding and Infant Support Pillow celebrates 25 years of supporting moms and babies! This versatile nursing pillow lifts baby to a more ergonomic position for comfortable feedings, then transitions to the perfect spot for propping, tummy time and learning to sit. Comes with a classic cottony cute slipcover that is removable for easy washing. Additional slipcovers sold separately.
The Boppy Heirloom Feeding and Infant Support Pillow in the Peaceful Jungle style for propping, tummy time or helping your little one learn how to sit. The pillow's polyester and cotton upholstery and virgin polyester fiberfill help your infant stay comfortable. The ergonomically designed pillow helps relieve stress on your back, neck and shoulders while it cradles your child and is designed for use throughout your baby's first year and beyond. Fun jungle animals are featured on the slipcover along with coordinated piping for a stylish look, and the slipcover is removable for easy cleaning.
- Plush and soft minky slipcover with cute jungle animal applique and coordinated piping.
- Removable slipcover for simple washing.
- Ergonomic design lifts your baby for comfortable nursing or bottle feeding.
- Great accessory for propping, tummy time or learning how to sit.
- Miracle Middle stretch panel conforms to most waists.
- Filled with virgin polyester fiberfill.
- White upholstery is 90% polyester and 10% cotton.
- Always place your baby to sleep on his / her back on a firm mattress that fits an approved crib.
- Remove all soft bedding, toys and pillows from your baby’s sleep area. This includes all Boppy Pillows.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests using wearable blankets instead of loose blankets to keep your baby warm.
- Give your baby lots of supervised tummy time to strengthen your baby’s arms, neck and shoulder muscles. Hint: Use a Boppy Pillow.
- Never allow baby to sleep on a Boppy Pillow or Boppy Newborn Lounger.